Whether your staff needs access to there work computers and data, or whether your IT department needs easy access to company computers: remote software is almost necessary in today’s work environment.
Here are of few of my personal favorites.
3. ConnectWise Control (formally known as ScreenConnect).
ConnectWise Control can be flawlessly integrated into your particular network and website. Unattended Access is easy to use and incredibly quick to connect.
I would typically recommend ConnectWise to HelpDesk and Managed Service Providers it requires a physical server on your network and setup can be complicated for the standard user. It also specializes in easy to use collaboration portal. As a matter of fact, you can see ours here – https://help.computerdepotonline.com/
- Security – With out-of-the-box functionality like AES-256 encryption and two-factor authentication.
- Instant Access – from desktop, Android, iOS, or Windows device
- Pricing is Reasonable – Plans are here.
Undoubtably, you will recognize the logo of LogMeIn. It has been around for a very long time, and has been used by companies all over the world for quick and easy remote access. It stands a better chance of being understood by the standard user.
- Similarly provides access from several different platforms including iOS, and Android.
- The Pro version included 1TB of Cloud Storage to easily store all of your files, access them from anywhere, and quickly share with anyone.
- Multi-Monitor Display
- Pro also includes unlimited users to extend computer and file access to anyone for instant collaboration.
Why did I put TeamViewer at “number 1” on my list? Because this software is incredibly fast, secure, and easy to use. Whether it is how you want to manage your computers as an IT Director, or how you give staff members access: it is so easy to implement.
- Security features including: 256-bit AES Encryption, Two-Factor Authentication, SOC2 Certified and Compliant, HIPAA Compliant, and Brute Force Protection.
- Multi-User Sessions – Invite multiple support technicians into your complex support sessions.
- IoT Device Control – Simplified IoT device monitoring and control built upon our infinitely scalable Global Access Network.
- Safe VPN Alternative – TeamViewer empowers small businesses around the world with an industrial-strength VPN alternative and remote customer support tools.
- File Sharing, Screen Drawing, and the ability to leave notes.
This is just a list of the software packages that I like and have been able to try. There are tons out there! What programs are you using in your remote work environment?